The regular Firewise Meeting for December is scheduled for Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 6:30 pm.
The meeting will be held in the Town Council Chambers located at 2735 S. Hwy 69.
The agenda for this meeting will include:
- * D-H Firewise Board leaders area reports
- *Grant Availability (how much, when) Possible grant for a Shredding day at Green Gulch Trail Head (Rick Chase)
- * Certification Application
- *Report by (Shirley,Rick,Andi)? Title 111 PAWUIC grant awarded (Blue Hills) Possible other areas?
- *Report from Town Council for from the November 8, meeting on possible utilization of the Firewise Town budget line item. Could this account be used to pay an abatement company when work has been completed on property covered by grant qualification? Grant monies, when issued, at approximately 90-120 days would be issued directly to the Town Firewise account.
Additionally on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, as we have discussed previously, the Council will be receiving an update from staff on their efforts at getting our Board started and the certification process.
Your attendance at the Council meeting would be helpful. They would like to hear from the Firewise Board anything you might want to share about the progress thus far.
The Council meeting will start at 2 pm that evening.
For more information: YavapaiFirewise.org